Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nikon D7000 L bracket is here


I did finally receiver my first batch of L bracket for Nikon D7000.
It is 3 part design ( let me keep material cost down) Base plate , 90 degree connecting angle and Side plate. Long center mounting slot let you move L bracket about 1 inch away from camera and connect to your computer if you are using tethered shooting mode. If you don't need L bracket you can remove side plate together with connecting block and use it as standard arca type camera plate.




I always need few people wiling to test new product. If you are one of them please contact me.
I can provide part and pay postage. If you like it and decide you want to keep it we can work something out.


Update to L bracket

4 comments:

Ron Preedy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hi
very nice...i'm a pentax k5 user. can you arrange a lplate for k5 and grip?
i think you can easily arrange this model for k5..and im sure you'll seel a lot of them between pentaxian

Chris said...

Can you contact me at
chrishejnar@gmail.com
I will need some information from you if i have to design L bracket

Anonymous said...

If you make the horizontal part a bit shorter (leaving more space for battery door) the L-bracket will fit most Pentax DSLR.
Probably this would be an universal L-bracket.